What I’m up to right now
I’m just trying to laid-back a bit and chill.
I created this tiny corner on the internet. A place where I can have the freedom to expand my creativity.
- Completed #100DaysToOffload challenge
- Learning to write faster and busy fixing my grammar
- Updating this site, working on the typography, spacing, and layout
- Learning web accessibility
- Building a CSS Style Guide for this site
- Playing Zero no Kiseki: Kai on Switch
- Slowly converting my CD collection into digital format
- Collecting physical Switch games
- Practicing English writing, and speaking more often
- Brainstorming ideas for designing some graphical work this site
- Keep walking everyday, been trying to hit 10k steps a day
- Reading The Witcher Saga