Things I Use
This is a list of things I use. From software, apps, hardware to gaming consoles. And my accessories as well.
I hope you might somehow find it useful.
I’m probably a very old-school person.
- Macbook Pro 13″ 2020 M1 16GB
- Bought in Feb 2022, hating the Touch Bar, and I miss MagSafe
- I will, and I must always update to the latest version. I enabled Apple’s Lockdown Mode on iPhone and macOS.
- iPhone 12, iPhone 6S
- I don’t want myself switching to a new phone every year. As a rule of thumb, I want to make it last for at least four years at the bare minimum.
- Penpot, Figma, VS Code, GIMP, Krita, Inkscape,
- I'm trying not to use Adobe products like
PhotoShopor illustrator. Also, staying away from Google ecosystem, completely
- Firefox (macOS w/ uBlock Origin), Safari (iOS), Firefox Focus, Edge (Read Aloud), DuckDuckGo,
- Thunderbird, ProtonMail, FileZilla, LibreOffice, NetNewsWire (RSS), XLD (X Lossless Decoder), ImageOptim
- ProtonVPN, Invidious, NewPipe,
- Nintendo Switch
- Launch model. Mostly playing in Dock Mode
- Playstation 4
- Launch model at Dec 2013, holding its last breath. I use it for streaming Netflix
- Playstation 3 Slim
- Bought in 2010, still function normally as it should
- Fitbit Inspire HR
- I’ve been using it for 3 years
- Soul ST-XX
- Wireless earphones, cheap but it does the job nicely...
- Taku, Tokai Lens 1.74
- Caesar Flip II